Welcome to the Argyll and Bute Council Funding Web Pages.
How can we help you?
- Are you looking for funding for your project or group?
- Are you looking for information about community asset transfers?
- Are you looking for support or help to develop an application for your project or group?
- Would you like regular updates on funding and other topics sent to you?
Designed to help groups find their way through the funding maze, this section shows where you can get help to develop your project, information on sources of funding, links to sites that will give you tips on funding and free software, and the monthly funding bulletin, Funding Alert, that has the latest funding information and deadlines.
Are you looking for funding for your project or group?
Check out our GrantNet Link. Grant Net allows you to tailor searches for funding for your group/ organisation and through this portal is free!
We also produce a monthly funding bulletin.
A wide range of current funding opportunities gathered from a range of sources and collated in a monthly bulletin highlighting deadlines and links for more details.
Download the latest Alert from here
Are you looking for information about community asset transfers?
We host a page that has information and contact details of how to start a community asset transfer.
Are you looking for support or help to develop an application for your project or group?
We have produced a set of topic specific information and funding sheets with useful contacts and helpful information along with a detailed funding search on the topic.
Have a look at our Topic Sheets
We have also produced a page of links to pages within the Council's website as well as other organisation's websites. They all offer support with developing your project or group ideas and applications.
Get more information on Funding and Support
Sign up to get regular updates
You can sign up online to get regular updates and the monthly Funding Alert emailed to you using our Note of Interest Form
Contact the Communities and Partnership Team
The aim of the Team is ‘Social Enterprise Growth to build sustainability of services and communities through collaboration’ to;
- Improve the way the Council does business with the Third Sector
- Develop new ways of Delivering Services – Carnegie UK Trust and Review of Council Services
- Assist delivery of Economic Development Action Plan – CHORD/Renewables/Food and Drink/Tourism/Culture, Heritage and Forestry
For general enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org or for individual contact details have a look at our contact us page.