Customer Service Strategy Consultation
This consultation is now closed and thank you for taking part. We are now analysing your responses and will publish this in due course.
The council is reviewing how its customers access its services and the way it deals with customers' requests; particularly in view of the advances in web and other technology. We asked for your input to help us shape our plans and investments over the next 3-5 years.
The survey asked about the different channels customers can use to contact us, and about current and future customer service priorities. The survey contained 23 broad questions, some of which are multi-part, across the following sections:
- Your Contact with the Council
- Your Customer Service Experience
- Your Views on Contacting the Council
- Customer Service Standards
The survey closed on 29th February 2020. We will publish the outcomes of the survey and how the information has influenced our plans on the Have Your Say section on the Council website.
We last did a similar survey in 2014 and the input led to:
Extending the range of channels that customers could use to request services to include social media, web chat and voiceforms
- Greatly increasing the number of online services available 24/7 that are fully integrated to the council's back office systems for speed and convenience
- Improving our communications about events that affect customers, such as the Keep in the Loop notification service.
- Personalising customers' online experience by introducing the MyAccount service that now has nearly 8000 subscribers.