Help for individuals

Coronavirus helpline – contact us if you need help or support if you have been negatively affected by Coronavirus

Please complete this form if you need any form of domestic, financial or social care help related or due to Coronavirus, including being told to self isolate as part of Test and Protect.

You can also call us during working hours on 01546 605524.

If you have been contacted by Test and Protect and asked to self-isolate, and have no other sources of support, you can request help using our Coronavirus helpline online form - please note, this form is only monitored on working days, so requests made on the public holidays and weekends will take longer to process.

Flexible Food Fund
If you are on a low income, have no savings and need support with the cost of food or fuel costs then the Argyll and Bute Flexible Food Fund may be able to support you.