Renting from a Housing Association

Following stock transfer in November 2006 Argyll and Bute Council no longer has housing to rent.  Ownership and management of the former Council housing stock was transferred to Argyll Community Housing Association at that time.

Also in 2006 the Council entered into partnership with four Registered Social Landlords (housing associations) to form a common housing register partnership called HOMEArgyll   

The HOMEArgyll housing associations, who are

have a common application form that can be downloaded from the HOMEArgyll    website or can be picked up from their offices.

In 2009 Cairn Housing Association ( ) became associate members of HOMEArgyll. Cairn HA has sheltered housing in many areas of Scotland, including studio flats for older people in Campbeltown.